Watch BB16!

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Morning/Afternoon in the BB16 House

Hello, BB addicts!! Thanks for bearing with me today as I had to work all day (that's very rare, so it shouldn't happen again all season) plus I've been taking care of Miss Bella (she's getting better! She's on her 2nd round of antibiotics to kick that stupid bacterial infection out.)

With tonight's BB episode starting tonight at 8pm ET/7pm CT, I'm gonna do a quick morning recap & then some afternoon recaps to get us all caught up to speed. If I have time, I'll do a little live blogging up until the show. Y'all ready?! :D

**Everything I post below can be seen on the Flashback Feeds! Haven't checked it out yet? Comes with a 2 day free trial to see what you've been missing! 

Morning Recap:

10:17am BBT:
Beehive Room
"Team America"
(Derrick/Donny/Frankie)
Derrick pulled Donny into the Beehive Room to talk about the Bomb Squad, which Donny already know about. Derrick is telling Frankie/Donny that his true alliance is the 3 of them and he hopes he's made that very clear to them by now.

Derrick: "I still wanna be a fan favorite after this, so I'm not gonna (stray from this alliance). This is my only alliance that I will honor until I'm gone. As long as we have a level of trust, no matter what we may hear, we'll be good."

Derrick goes on to say that they have to keep the targets off of the 3 of them. F/D agree.
Donny told Frankie that he knows Zach's staying this week but he still wants to give his vote to Pao. (They're good friends in the house, it's really cute.) Donny just doesn't want Zach to go nuts because a vote wasn't for him.

11:18am BBT:
Hammock
Derrick/Brittany
This convo is in reference to Devin telling Brittany last night about the Bomb Squad and how she never talked to him about it afterwards. (At 3:30am BBT this morning, they were in the kitchen together and it was an awkward tension between them.)

Derrick: "I have to trust you if I'm gonna give you info, so you don't turn on me..."
Brittany: "Who am I gonna talk to though?"
Derrick: "I dunno!"

They go round & round about trusting each other and how it's a "two way street". Brittany was pretty shut off from the convo as she stated that she didn't wanna game talk & how the game changes every hour. Brittany keeps telling Derrick that she trusts him but questions Frankie/Cody/Christine.

At 12:12pm BBT, Derrick tells Frankie that he didn't get any info from Brittany.

12:43pm BBT:
Brittany tells Frankie that she wants nothing to do with Devin. She's playing her own game.

12:46pm BBT:
Cody/Amber cuddling up today.
Caleb is in the backyard as well, but not sure if he could see them on the patio couch or not.

12:51pm BBT:
Inside Lockdown

12:52pm BBT:
HOH Room
Devin/Nicole
Devin is now outing the Bomb Squad to Nicole. (He told Donny/Brittany/Jocasta yesterday already.)

1:20pm BBT:
Caleb tells Donny that he's gonna keep Amber in the house as long as possible. (**We're all fully aware. lol) He states that they're not in any actual alliance though.

2:30pm BBT:
Rock Bedroom
And then this happened...lol
Caleb came into the room during Amber/Cody talking on the beds. (*Does anyone else hear scary movie music in the background? Or is it just me? lol)

They were talking for awhile, with Jocasta visiting at one point and talking about how she became a lesbian at one point because she got too hurt by guys. She said girls hurt her just as much though and she ended up needing counseling.

3:18pm BBT:
Bathroom
Nicole/Victoria
Nicole tells Victoria about the Bomb Squad.

Nicole: "And that's why me and Hayden went up, because we weren't a part of it."

3:48pm BBT:
HOH Landing
Nicole/Donny

Nicole said she thinks Frankie is playing both sides of the house. They talk about getting Caleb and Devin out and how they could do that. They talk about doing a backdoor on them but Donny said that doesn't always work because they could be picked to play for Veto, might be better to put them both up and hope 1 of them goes home.

**Okay, I think we're all caught up now! Gonna start a new post for tonight's BB epsiode! :D

Stay tuned...
~*Support the Blog with a Donation!*~
|
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

4 comments:

westexer said...

I think Derrick will work things out with Brittany and she will eventually trust him again. Derrick's main advantage is that he's probably used to having to lay low and talk himself out of situations that are far more dangerous than Big Brother. I bet he's less stressed out than the others.

Unknown said...

Can I just say, I love this blog.

Unknown said...

Can I just say, I looooove this blog. As a BB addict, this is by far, my favorite blog. Go victoria! ;)

Unknown said...

I love Derrick. I think he's doing great at this game. Would be funny if he wins because then there will be a cop winner in survivor and then BB. Back to back cops winning diffacult games. I think their jobs prepare them for high stress environments.

Contact Me © Copyright BecauseYoureAddicted.com, 2013. All rights reserved. No images and/or any content on this blog are allowed to be used and/or distributed in any context.